The oversized shirt Agénor in Cotton is a new model of the Fête Impériale dressing room with a light cut to wear in town as well as at the beach. The Persephone print in this new collection is inspired by a cabinet of curiosities. The ostrich called Persephone symbolises the values of lightness and freedom of Fête Imperiale. The Agenor shirt can be worn open over a tight dress or closed with jeans, it suits all body types.
Oversized cut, can also be worn unbuttoned as an overshirt over a swimming costume in summer or a dress
As every season, Fête Impérialedevelops its own prints on high quality fabrics, while favouring an eco-responsible approach.
BCI certified fabric
Our model is 1m68 tall and wears a size 36
Machine washable at 30°.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS & MATERIAL
Professional washing allowed - Soft ironing
Do not bleach
PAYMENT & DELIVERY
- Free delivery in France with no minimum purchase (with Colissimo)
- Free delivery in mainland France for all orders above 250€.
- Free click & collect in our Gallery-Boutique Fête Impériale in Paris from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 6pm
- Free delivery in Europe for all orders above 300€.
- Free delivery outside Europe for all orders above 350€.
- Delivery in Paris by courier within 3 hours from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 6 pm (date of order): to know the conditions of this delivery mode, contact us at email@example.com
- Payment Methods: Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AE), Paypal, Apple Pay and Amazon Pay
- This piece is made with respect for the environment, ecological awareness and societal ethics being essential values at Fête Impériale since its creation
- Fête Impériale develops its own prints on high quality materials, and favours an eco-responsible approach and short circuits
- The FETE IMPERIALE workshop is located in the district Marais in Paris, at the same address as the boutique