Personal Data Protection Policy - February 2023
This Policy gives you a clear view of the type of personal data we collect, how we use that personal data and the rights you have to control how we use it.
By browsing or using our Site in any way, you should be aware of this Policy.
SAS Fête Impériale acts as the controller of the personal data that you send to us or that we collect about you, in accordance with the law known as "Informatique et Libertés" as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679, known as "RGPD").
What personal data is collected?
Different categories of personal data are collected during your visit to the Site.
- Identification information: first name, last name, date of birth, size, customer number
- Contact information: email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address
- Financial information: the method of payment used and the transaction number for your purchases made on the Site
- Technical information: this concerns your digital activities such as IP address, browsing activity, connection data and geolocation.
What are the uses of the personal data collected?
This data has different uses:
- Identification information: for the creation of a customer account, the realization of an order on the Site and the management of your requests by our customer service.
- Contact information: to place an order; this information is communicated to our trusted third-party service providers who are involved in processing the order (logistics provider, carrier)
- Financial information: to keep track of the order. Our payment processes are entirely secure thanks to the online payment systems of our partners. The pages on which you make your payments come from their server: thus, your banking data are never transmitted to us. We only send them the order number and the amount to be paid. They then exchange information with your bank through encrypted data using secure protocols.
Concerning the data that we collect directly from you, they are indicated in our forms by a red asterisk indicating that they are essential, either to ensure the quality of the service that you request from Fête Impériale, or for a legal obligation.
- Technical information: to offer a navigation adapted to the needs of each customer
A cookie is a small text file used by Fête Impériale and its partners to collect data about your navigation. Its purpose is to offer you an optimal browsing experience and to collect data in order to adapt the content to your interests.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
After you have given your consent for the use of your personal data, you may at any time exercise the following rights:
- the right to request access to your personal data;
- the right to ask us to rectify any personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to request the deletion of all your personal data (or "right to be forgotten") if they are no longer necessary for the processing of the requested service or in case of withdrawal of your consent (some personal data may be kept for legal or compelling legitimate reasons depending on the context);
- the right to object to the processing of your data;
- the right to data portability;
the right to refuse any commercial prospecting on our part by unsubscribing from the electronic messages we send you via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email or by contacting us directly by email or post.
To exercise one of your rights, please contact us by email email@example.com or by mail at the following address:
28 rue du Roi de Sicile
Third Party Services
In general, the third party providers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information as necessary for them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, some third party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide to them to process your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand how your personal information will be handled.
In particular, we encourage you to be aware that some vendors may be located or have operations that are in a different jurisdiction than yours or ours. Therefore, if you choose to engage in a transaction that involves the services of a third party service provider, your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its operations are located.
For example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed through a payment gateway located in France, then your personal data used to complete that transaction may be disclosed under French law.
When you click on links in our online store, they may direct you to other sites. We are not responsible for the practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow and implement industry best practices to ensure that your data is not inadvertently lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and have consented to the use of our site by a minor for whom you have parental authority.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, file a complaint, or simply obtain more information, you may contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
28 rue du Roi de Sicile